Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I uave had one account and one password and I had no

Customer Question

I uave had one account and one password ***** I had no question until December, 2015. Now gmail won't allow me to sign in. The replies are...that email already exists so I can't use it anymore. Since late December I have created at least 6-7 new gmails with no results. Changing passwords that many times drove me insane.
How do I get into google chrome now.
I also have an android and I was trying to sync them. but now my phone is not working at all. I have no way to communicate with my family.
Should I turn the syncing off...and where do I do that?
I thought when my laptop was syncing with the android. the phone would get the same issues / questions and the like from the laptop.
I hope that I thought of everything, but perhaps theres more for you to help. I hope not.
thank you,
candice with no email or phone!
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

What is your email address you can't get into?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.