Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My outlook 2013 frequently tells me that I have exceeded the

Customer Question

My outlook 2013 frequently tells me that I have exceeded the space to hold documents and need to get rid of documents i no longer need. However it does not tell me how to do this, nor does it give me any notice that this problem is developing. I am a lawyer and a highly anxious customer has now overfilled his iPad and my Outlook so this is quite urgent for me. Moira
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Moira, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i amusing Windows 7.
Moira
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Moira,

Thank you for writing back with that information.

This problem is about your PST file getting too bloated or becoming too huge that is exceeding the recommended size of the PST files.

These PST files are the storage file used by MS Outlook. That is, you might have for instance 4,000 emails there and some of them have file attachments. These emails and their attachments are stored in a single file -- a PST file.

So if your PST file is becoming too big, it is very prone to being corrupted thus Outlook is giving a warning.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please but due to time differences and my not currently being at my computer could this be at a set time Australian eastern time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Oh ok, I understand. My time now as of this writing is 8:45AM. Please tell me, approximately, how many hours from now will we be able to do the remote access so that I can check my time here as well.