Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I wanted to add a second computer to my existing service. I

Customer Question

I wanted to add a second computer to my existing service. I added my wife's name to the second computer, and messed up the original e-mail address, now I cannot get any e-mails to my original e-mail address.
how do I clear my mistake and start over again?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

1.Are you trying to add your email to your second computer if so which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

2.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to add to my second computer, *****@******** .*** The operating service is windows ten
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.

Are you able to login to your TekSavvy email account using web mail.please use this link to login to your webmail https://mail.teksavvy.com/webmail/

Let me know whether you were able to login successfully.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir it seems like you requested for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide phone support because i am not residing in your location but i can remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel everything as I need "on the job"action here at home Thanks for your assistance, but cancel anything to my credit card
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

No problem i will request to close this case and cancel charges if there is any.

Wish you a Blessed New Year.

Sincerely,