Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Unable to print out my emails after putting in wd 10 printer

Customer Question
reset up successfully to the...
unable to print out my emails after putting in wd 10 printer reset up successfully to the wireless net work.what maybe wrong
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
12/22/2015
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. If all your documents with the exception of email print, can you tell me the error you get when you print one?

word 10 upgraded the printer.tried to print a document and this error msg came up could not start printer - please check printer configuration. tried to print with and without usb cable. joe

OK Joe. Since you have a HP printer, please follow these steps to see if you can get it to print.

Click in the search area and type: services Open the Services (Desktop App) search result.

Scroll down and locate Print Spooler. Right-click on it and select Stop.

Minimize the window (you'll need to open it again shortly)

Then, open This PC

open your C: drive

open the following folders:

open Windows

open System32

open Spool

open Printers

delete everything you find in the Printers folder (if any files won't delete, leave them and delete everything that will)

close This PC

Open the Services window that you minimized earlier, right-click on Print Spooler and Start it.

close the Services window

Try to print and let me know the result please.

(if it still won't print please tell me the model number of your printer)

had hp download their software and drivers which were installed. successfully carried out your instructions but still no joy.
printer i'm using is Photosmart All-in-one B110a series.this printer had been working with no problems and going by HP's
site they have had trouble with windows 10. joe

I don't know if you've been to this page:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-All-in-One-Printer-series---B1/4022328/model/4022329

Click the + sign to the right of Utility-Diagnostic Tools

Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.

Hi Byron, Thanks for your help. My Printer is not compatible with word 10 , will replace. All the best for Xmas and New Year.
Joe P.S Could be back another time (I give you four stars)

Thanks Joe. Have a happy holiday and all the best.

You can rate with the stars at the top of the page.

Byron
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech