Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a google account that has been disabled and cannot

Customer Question

Customer: Hello! I have a google account that has been disabled and cannot get access to it. Account access temporarily disabled because of suspicious activity
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Looks like we got hacked as several of our customers got a spam email but I can't get access back to my administrator account and to contact google I need a PIN- only accessible from the administrative account.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: It's fairly urgent but I have no other option
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seems as though my other email is disabled now too. Please use this new email if needed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my request.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues and I am sorry about the late reply. Do you still need help with this problem? Or do you want me to cancel or discontinue this question?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess