Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Bill ******. "Too many recipients" bouncing back my email to

Customer Question

Customer: Bill ******. "Too many recipients" bouncing back my email to 117 of my friends' email accounts. Is there any other option other than breaking down my message into parcels of 20? How am I able to communicate with 80+ of my college friends in one email and not 117?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just AnswerOrder ID: 15871380-787Go to JustAnswer to view your answerHi Bill,Kamil Anwar has answered your Computer question:"Since this is a personal, non-commercial e-mail address there is no other solution as far as i know. If you upgrade to a professional account, only"View My Answer Kamil AnwarComputer Support SpecialistVerified ExpertPlease don't reply to this email.Just click the button above, which will:Take you to your Question PageLet you have a secure online chat about your questionAlso remember, you don’t have to take my response as the final word on your question. Feel free to continue the conversation until you’re satisfied. No extra charge. Warm regards,Kamil AnwarIf you have any questions about your order, please contact Customer Care and reference:Account # ***** and Order ID# *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Who is your email provider? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc