Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a free att email account that has been suspended.

Customer Question

Customer: I have a free att email account that has been suspended. Tried to transfer to yahoo but still can't access email.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Old att email account, tried to sign in message said it was suspended, can't find anyone to tell me why. Tried to transfer emails to a new yahoo account, but I get a message to go to yahoo customer care to continue reactivating account.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll try to help you with this. When creating a new yahoo.com mail address, have you specified an att address for the validation? Regards, Maurice