Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cannot use my gmail account. I have changed my password

Customer Question
I cannot use my gmail...
I cannot use my gmail account. I have changed my password ***** ten times but it never works. I just want to use my gmail account and I cannot. I believe signing up to a google account a couple of days ago started the problem. I have an Apple PC, Iphone and iPad and I put in the new password ***** the settings for all of them. I don't know what else to do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
12/9/2015
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your GMail account and will let you know what to do.

Please type here your GMail address and last password ***** I will then check what can be done.

Thanks,

Miro, are you working on my question. I had you about an hour ago but never got an answer. Gmail address is: ***@******.***. My last password *****: ishamstreet.

Thanks! I will check your account now.

thank you.

I confirmed that the password ishamstreet is correct.

Please sign in to your GMail account by clicking on THIS LINK

Let me know if you were able to do that.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my message.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

IT Miro, Computer Scientist