Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can't access my email.

Customer Question

Can't access my email.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Is there any error or message?

Was there any change recently to your computer or email that may have caused this issue?

What exactly have you tried?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please only reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 5 days ago.........no error message.......no change to my computer.......Tried about everything......Windows 7

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do remote report session.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6115a6d2-f2f0-4624-8188-a0841af3db44

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/osmmqdu

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please let me know when you are available for the remote support session. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403