Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I receive e mail, but I cannot send any. Why. If I forward

Customer Question

I receive e mail, but I cannot send any. Why. If I forward it goes thru but cant send in the normal way. Why.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please tell me if you are using an e-mail program such as Outlook to send and receive e-mails, or you do it via web browser (web mail).

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
outlooks
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

I suggest starting Outlook in Safe Mode to see if it will allow you to both send and receive e-mails.

To do that, exit Outlook and then press and hold the Ctrl key while double-clicking the Outlook 2010 icon. You should see a dialog asking you if you want to start Outlook in safe mode so click Yes.

Leave Outlook in Safe Mode for a while and let me know if you could send and receive e-mails as before.