Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had an email account on widows 7 and I upgraded to windows

Customer Question

I had an email account on widows 7 and I upgraded to windows 10 and it doesn't show my previous email 7
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
att&t second question I don't know. I am not computer literate, how could I find out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also I don't want to pay 36 a month, just this time

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that 45 dollars more over th 36

Yes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind I don't want any help, I will go elsewhere forget the whole thing

Thank you.

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** if you are willing, I would like to try to assist you with your email issue. I know it is frustrating when an update doesn't go as planned but, hopefully we can figure this out quickly. May I ask if you use a program to open or view your email, or do you do it using a web browser (like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome)?

Thanks,

Gary

Hello, This is Gary from JustAnswer. I would really like to try to help if you are willing. Please let me know. I will accept your wishes either way.

Cheers