Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have 2 different e-mail accounts: Old unused ID XXXXX pass

Customer Question
I have 2 different e-mail...
I have 2 different e-mail accounts:
Old unused***@******.*** ID XXXXX pass word paige 1000
The account***@******.*** was the account I am trying to get into and the one currently use.
When I tried to get pass word and other access in I think they gave me the info for the XXXXX account
I tried a lot of times and now they are referring me to
I have 2 accounts one not used: ***@******.***
One currently active***@******.***
I could not remember the password ***** this account and spent much time going in and out of screens to get the pass word and ID codes.
The codes I did get were ID XXXXX and I think that pass word is not change to paige 1000
I think the above are linked to the***@******.*** address.
I want to get into and retain the***@******.***
Have much financial and school stuff with that address
cell phone # ***** ***** home # ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
11/29/2015
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

I've checked both Yahoo! accounts.

*****@******.*** is still accessible with the password XXXXX

The same password ***** work for the other account - *****@******.***. It looks like password ***** be reset on-line, so you can contact the Yahoo! support for that.

May I know if you have already tried that?

the support system, as far as I experienced, simply routed me back and forth between the don't know pass words or ID's. Did not speak with or online connect with a person.

There is a special on-line form for requesting assistance regarding the password ***** I will provide the instructions now.

Here are the instructions on how to proceed:

1. Click on this link:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

2. As Topic, select Password ***** sign in

3. As Sub-topic, select Forgot my password

4. Enter your Yahoo! ID (*****@******.***) on the right and click Submit

5. Under the We're here to help! section, click on Email

There fill in all the boxes and explain the problem in the "Detailed description of issue" box. Make sure to enter a valid contact e-mail address in the "Email address that you have access to" so that the Yahoo! support can contact you there regarding the status of the problem.

Once you have submitted the form, wait for their response. It is usually within 3 business days, so please be patient.

If you rather want to call them, here are the Yahoo! customer service phone numbers:

1(###) ###-####br/>1(###) ###-####br/>

An automated machine will answer your call. You can say "password *****" or any other keyword. Follow the instructions and wait until you are connected to a live representative.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

I thought you were timely. However with this last suggestion and cite I even had the IT person at work help me and it routed me through the same steps as I had tried before. Thank you for your help.

Hello again!

The instructions I provided are for contacting the Yahoo! support by both e-mail and phone. Were you able to receive a reply from them? If so, are you now able to access the "*****@******.***" account?

Let me know,

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.

IT Miro, Computer Scientist