Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Trying to install windows live in windows 10 just won't do

Customer Question

trying to install windows live in windows 10 just won't do it
Category: Email
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 1 year ago.

Before going through this entire thing, you may want to re-consider. There have been massive problems reported when trying to use/install the Windows Live essentials package on Windows 10. Even the Windows live 2012 package has a set of inherent problems. Things like Windows Live Mail contacts not working at all, etc. I can provide you all the information I have found on getting everything to work, but you need to be aware that some of it actually entails registry editing. And if you have never done that, you don't want to learn on something like THIS. Let me know...