Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I transfer people in my contacts list to my different

Customer Question

How do I transfer people in my contacts list to my different groups of contacts? Also how do I transfer those names to other devices?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for you to elaborate a little on what you need help with? Which devices are you using and which do you plan on using?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I currents use a Macbook Pro and Yahoo mail I'm just wanting to transfer some names from my contacts list to groups that I have had for a couple years. Then I will probably be getting an iPhone 6 shortly.

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No to both

Oh okay. More often than not, people prefer the remote option. That is the only reason I offered it. It is not required.

May I ask for you to tell me more about what you are wanting to do with the contacts? I just don't quite understand what you are referring to when you use the term "Contacts List" or "Groups".

Which application are you using? Examples of applications would be Mac Mail, Safari, or Thunderbird.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had enough of nothing. I will be

I do want to help you, but I will first need to understand what you need help with. This is the sole reason behind me asking these questions. I am sorry if you took offense to any of the dialogue so far.