Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

In recent weeks most times I have sent attachments the

Customer Question
recipients has either received the...
In recent weeks most times I have sent attachments the recipients has either received the email and was unable to open the attachment and the text was gobbledegook or something like 32 emails arrived having broken a photo into 128kbs. This happens whether I send to one recipient or a number of recipients. My internet provider said there had been some internal issues with live.mail and other email programs.
As this is a recent problem I would like to know why it is happening and how it is to be fixed?
***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/26/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

This seems to be a custom problem related to your e-mail program/computer and it will need to be troubleshooted in order for it to be fixed. You've come to ask this question on JustAnswer which is a PAID IT Support. Ofcourse, you only pay if your issue is fixed. Otherwise, you will be refunded. Would you like me to connect with you remotely to check the issue directly? Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I think the email provider should be responsible for fixing this problem at no cost to myself. They offer a service but then apparently put it out to 'Just Answer' i.e. someone else. I expect that if they have experienced internal issues as I was told that it is their responsibility to inform me and resolve the problem. I will contact Consumer Affairs to see if others are experiencing these problems.
Barbara

You're Welcome. If you wish to request a refund of this question either let me know here or email***@******.***. Thanks

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist