Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

There is a yellow background when I print e-mails

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you tried to print a regular document like that of MS Word, then try to print it.

Are you still getting the yellow background printed? This is to test if indeed the problem is the printer or your software messing up the colors.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
word document is OK
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing back with that confirmation. So I believe the problem is with your printer and Outlook.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the issue while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess