Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I need a password reset...my new I phone was installed with

Customer Question

I need a password ***** new I phone was installed with only cloud..all my mail for personal and business is with***@******.***.
Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please reset your hotmail email account password ***** the website below:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Note: If you also need to reset your Apple ID account password, then you can reset your Apple ID account password ***** the website https://iforgot.apple.com/.

If there is any issue, please let me know if you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That password ***** have me last Sunday night..did not work..had a co-worker test my password ***** Monday..$30.00 down the tubes

I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. That password ***** only for the password ***** your account at this support website. You would need to follow the instructions that I've provided previously in order to reset / set up the password ***** want. Did you see / try my instructions previously? I was waiting for your reply, so I could help you. But I'm glad you got it working now. Next time, please reply back as soon as possible, so I can help further. Do you need help with anything else for now? If no, we will refund your deposit. If you need anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No further assistance needed...
Thanks

You're welcome. This is being cancelled. If you need help with anything else in the future, please come back any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you.