Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to produce a folder of my emails (with attachments)

Customer Question

I need to produce a folder of my emails (with attachments) for a deposition. How can I download a folder of (or individual) emails to a thumb drive?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Before I can help you with this, please tell me the following:

1. What email account are you using -- the one where the emails that you want to save to a folder are stored? Is it Gmail? Hotmail? AOL? Yahoo Mail?
  2. How do you access your emails that you want to save to a folder -- is it through a web browser like Internet Explorer?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can do all these transferring or saving to a folder for you while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess