Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Since updating to Windows 10 from W7 I cannot access my

Customer Question

Since updating to Windows 10 from W7 I cannot access my XXXXX account. The new system of microsoft will not accept any of my passwords. Please help.
Gwenifer
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you sure that's the exact spelling of your email address?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email address is correct I have used it for years. This has only happened since downloading to Windows 10 today. You cannot contact me by email as I cannot download or send anything. You sent me a temporary password ***** email which I cannot download. This I think was to sign in to you.

Is there a period or a dash or underscore etc. in your email address?

Please type the exact spelling of your email address.

Also, do you have another working Windows or Mac computer?

To confirm, you cannot sign in your email at the website live.com (or outlook.com) right?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Also, are you at this web page on the problematic computer? Or on another computer or device? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.