Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Trying to determine if someone has decided to block my

Customer Question

trying to determine if someone has decided to block my emails from his gmail and my gmail. today i sent an email over to him and never received a response saying his email is no longer active but a rather strange series of information stands when i checked to be certain it went through properly. thanks Lori
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
May I ask what the strange series of information stands were?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sort of difficult to describe really is there anyway I could email the message displayed and its only in my sent file never came back in a returned email format...Lori

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.