Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having trouble getting on my computer because of

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting on my computer because of Microsoft has a wrong email and the email is***@******.***. And my e-mail is really***@******.*** so can you help me I have already paid this month
Category: Email
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is this to log into windows, a website or something else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is to get to my computer to turn on because I can't get my computer to turn on passed the password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't call me
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

What version of windows is on the computer? If it is windows 10 it is not going to be a yahoo account. It is asking for your Microsoft account.