Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am trying to sign into Apple and have been notified that

Customer Question
i am trying to sign...
i am trying to sign into Apple for messages and have been notified that my email address and password ***** ok But still cannot get connected?
Don rickson
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
11/10/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your device?

Was it working previously? When did this issue first occur?

What is the full error or message?

Is it Apple ID account? Or email account, etc.?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

no need cancel

I'm sorry. Do you mean you've resolved this issue already? OK, we are canceling this per your request. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for replying back.

it is resolved

Got it. This is being canceled. If you need help with anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist