Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Is there anyway to restore my old yahoo? I have so many

Customer Question
Is there anyway to restore...
Is there anyway to restore my old yahoo? I have so many saved addresses, pictures, folders etc saved out there and now they are all gone. I had to change my password ***** place and on line order. Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
11/9/2015
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please try to recover your Yahoo Account as under:

A.

Please go to the website http://mail.yahoo.com/ and see if you are able to login to your old Yahoo email account.

If it shows you logged into your new Yahoo account, please click signout/logout option first.

And then try to login into your old account.

Now, if you are not able to login, please go to

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.

B. Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/expert/qa.aspx?tid=14783770&overlock=true&T=14783770

Choose:

topic=password ***** sign in

sub-topic=Unable to Sign in

Enter your Yahoo ID under Recommended options and click Submit.

Click "Email" under "We're here to help".

And fill out details.

Provide a working alternate email address as contact email address.

C.

You can call Yahoo on this numbers, but, you may be put on hold for some time.

Call Yahoo toll-free at 1-***-***-**** if you’re in the U.S. or Canada.

If you’re not in the U.S. or Canada, call Yahoo toll number at1-***-***-****.

Also, I can help you over remote session. Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

I'm also ready to provide you phone support. Please let me know.

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist