Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I've been trying access my account and it won't work with

Customer Question

Hi I've been trying access my account for ages and it won't work with the Microsoft thing I need help please
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

3.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i usually opened the account on hotmail or my msn the account or the email is***@******.***
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It seems like you had requested for phone support sorry to say that i cannot do phone support because i am residing on another location.

Thank you for the above details.could you please let me know which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so can you access my account because I just paid 70 dollar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows xp
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows xp it was installed on a pc
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I cannot access your email account die to security issues.You alone can only access your email account.What happens when you try to access your Hotmail account?

what is the message it shows?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't work like the Microsoft window goes that email doesn't exist but it's the email I use for my facebook also it just won't let me access it on outlook so what do I do how can I open my account
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But am using my phone right now so how do I do this on my laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.I apologize for the delay.

Please open the web browser on your PC (Internet explorer,Firefox or Chrome) then type the following web address in the address bar of the web browser http://tinyurl.com/qh6orkh that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.Here is a image of where the address bar on the web browser is located.

Sincerely,