Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an old google mail account and can't remember my

Customer Question

I have an old google mail account and can't remember my password. I answered the questions on my phone but I have had two phones and computers since I last used that account. I has information on it that is important to me. Can you help me retrieve it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Sandy,Yes you may connect to my computer directly. What do I have to do?
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay. I had to go out of town and could not reply back to you on time.

Do you still need help with this issue. Please let me know. Thank you, ***** *****