Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

I have my fathers' computer (he just died) and I want to get

Customer Question

I have my fathers' computer (he just died) and I want to get into his gmail account. His wife (who he was married to him briefly and is my age), changed his password ***** days after he died. His old gmail password ***** ***** She changed the phone number on the account from his number which was(###) ###-####to her phone number which is(###) ###-#### She will not give us the password. My name is***** and I can probably answer some of the security questions.
Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

I suggest you to submit a request directly to google team. Please click the link given below.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/deceased?hl=en

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****