Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I outlook account has been frozen because I have lost my

Customer Question
password ***** I have completed...
I outlook account has been frozen because I have lost my password ***** I have completed the "recover your Microsoft account" process a number of times and now have reached the limit of account recovery requests . I am desperate to re establish my mails - - I have lost 2 full days already . please help . GK Johnson
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
10/28/2015
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. May I know why your recovery requests were rejected?

In the recovery form, did you leave several boxes because you forgot the information being asked for?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist