Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have a problem with Windows Live Mail 2011. I was having

Customer Question

I have a problem with Windows Live Mail 2011. I was having an issue sending mails so I reentered the server settings. I must have entered something incorrectly because now the program won't open. There is no error message at all. The only thing that pops up is the window that shows if it's downloading or sending an email. And all it says is "executing" but nothing happens. Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?

And when this problem started?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10. I've been using it for a few months.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the problem started last night
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks,

I want you please to do a system restore to undo any corruption that has occurred.

To do this, right click on the windows logo in the bottom left and click on Control Panel.

then click on System and Security

Then on System

Then System Protection

And click on System Restore.

Follow the onscreen steps to perform a system restore, choosing the last restore date.

Let this complete and when it has tell me if you still have the issue please.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll go ahead and do a system recover.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Please let me know the results.