Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I originally had just gmail. Recently signed up account one

Customer Question

Hi I originally had just gmail. Recently signed up for one account one Google. My previous acct. had two usernames. I changed the password ***** one for both usernames for one Google acct. I repeatedly get "username and password ***** match."please help I just created new acct with new name but I need my old username and all my missing Mail. 😭
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please follow the steps:

A. Click the link to signout of your newly created gmail account:

http://mail.google.com/?logout

B. And then choose login with different username and then enter your old gmail address and its password.

If you face any issue, please let me know. I will provide you new set of instructions. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help at all. Unsatisfactory!'
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm ready to help you over the phone or the remote session. Please let me know. Thank you, Sandy