Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I received a text message that my email has been blocked.

Customer Question

i received a text message that my email has been blocked. how to solve? in fact it was myself accessing via a VPN
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please can you suggest a solution?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. By "Outlook", are you referring to your email account ending with @outlook.com? If yes, are you using Chrome to access your Outlook account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i access using outllok
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. Can you please tell me the domain name part of your email account? Is it @gmail.com? @outlook.com? or @hotmail.com?

Please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
originally is a @gmail.com viewed into windows outlook
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you now unable to access your Gmail account because of the previous message that you got that your account was blocked?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering or regaining access to your account while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess