Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Google notified me that an unknown device was prevented from

Customer Question
accessing my account. I changed...
Google notified me that an unknown device was prevented from accessing my account. I changed my password ***** my laptop (macbook pro). It was accepted. I then got a red trianle on my android mobile phone that said to sign in with my password. I have tried and tried to sign in with my new password ***** then with the old one. It is not accepted. I do not want to change my email address as I have no idea who I particularly need to notify of a new email address. How can you solve this problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
10/16/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please allow Less secure apps option at the website below and check:

https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

- If it says "This setting is not available..." at the above website, then click on the website below:

https://myaccount.google.com/security

, then you can either click on App passwords option and generate a new password ***** order to use on the android mobile device, then check (or you can click on 2-Step Verification option, then turn it off, then check.)

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech