Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I need a memory card camera model. FE -5020. One i had was

Customer Question

I need a memory card for Olympus camera model. FE -5020. One i had was M+1GB and havent been able to find one can you help me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

The type of card you need is called a MicroSD card.

There are a few different sizes available, your camera supports up to 8GB.

Here's the recommended card according to your camera's specification:

Click Here To View

And here's a complete list of supported cards:

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/oima_microSD.asp

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,