Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

I need a new password..forgot password.Cannot access e mail

Customer Question

I need a new password..forgot password.Cannot access e mail on I phone
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please keep on replying back to me at the box given below. I appreciate your patience.

A. Click the link: https://myaccount.aol.com/

And try to login into your wembail account.

B. If you're not able to login, then you need to please reset your account password ***** under:

1. Sign in at password.aol.com. (If you forgot your password, just click Forgot password.)

2. Next, answer your Account Security Question. If you forgot the answer to your Security Question, click Forgot Answer on the Security Question page to reset it.

If you are not able to answer the security question, check if there is any option for sending the password ***** email to the alternate email account or any code to your mobile number if it is added there.

C. If after trying all of this, you are not able to recover your email account, please contact AOL directly by filling out details under the link given below:

Click Me

D. You can also, please call them on this number: 1-***-***-****

Please keep me posted and remembmer to rate my service. Thank you very much!

Regards,

Sandy