Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am having difficulty signing onto my Word account on my

Customer Question
second computer. This has...
I am having difficulty signing onto my Word account on my second computer. This has been occurring for some time but I have not had time to contact you. The final screen I get tells me to be patient while they "search" . There is a bar in the middle of the page that keeps repeating. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
9/30/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean account for Microsoft Office / Word program?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
I will not answer because the last time I did my computer was hacked.
I'm sorry; we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Please let me know you'd like to continue or not; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I am talking about the microsoft word program 2013. I am operating with windows 7
Have you tried signing your microsoft account using the Microsoft Edge program and/or Internet Explorer program and/or another browser program, such as Firefox or Chrome, etc.? Please let me know. Thank you.
Edge, Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all work but I am not sure what you mean by them working. Do you mean did I use one of them to access my word program, the answer is yes.
For example, on the problematic computer, open the Chrome program, then go to the Microsoft Office website below in the Chrome program
http://office.microsoft.com
, then sign in your microsoft account there (and/or reset the password ***** first), then what happens?
Thank you.
Maybe I should be more clear on my questions. I am upset so please be patient with me.
)1. when I try to log into Word I get a message that says "to activate office enter an email address (I add it and then get next and sign into my microsoft account. It hen asks me to verify my phone # ***** sends a code. Then I get a dialogue box that says "repair""help" "cancel". Then I get a message that says Error 0X80004005. Does this help?
That's okay. Please sign in your Microsoft account at the website below first, then let me know what happens there when you follow the instructions there:
http://account.live.com/
Please let me know. Thank you.
Right now the computer is checking to see if it can load windows 10. More shortly

OK, it will take awhile; I need to go now, but I will back later tonight, and/or we can continue tomorrow as needed. Let me provide some more instructions first. Thank you.

I get a message saying I cannot install windwos 10 Error message C1900101-4000D

Sorry, cancel / ignore that for now.

- If there issue with logging in your Microsoft account at the website http://account.live.com/ then please reset your Microsoft account password ***** the website https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

, then see if you can log in the at the website http://account.live.com/

- Once you are able to log in your Microsoft account at the website http://account.live.com/ successfully, then open Word program, and see if you can log in and use Word. Thank you.

I have already reset my password
I will try logging into the website

OK, please sign in your Microsoft account at the website http://account.live.com/ then follow all the instructions it asks you to do, if any. Once are in your Microsoft account page successfully at the website http://account.live.com on the problematic computer, then open Word program, and see if you can sign in and use Word. Thank you.

If it still does not work, go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, and uninstall the Microsoft Office program(s) there

, then restart the computer

, then sign in your Microsoft account at the website below:

http://office.microsoft.com/

, then download / reinstall Microsoft Office there, and check.

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you for your patience.

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech