Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I can't get someone else's name off of my gmail account.

Customer Question

i can't get someone else's name off of my gmail account. Even when I go into my account settings and change the outgoing name, my account page still comes up as this friend. this began after she signed up for Google+
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

May I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the account settings for you?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can set up a quick remote session.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK, let's get started with the remote session. Please open up the following link:

www.teamviewer.com

Click 'Download TeamViewer'. A 'TeamViewer' file will be downloaded by your browser.

OPEN/RUN the file, then install and run TeamViewer accordingly. Reply back to me with the ID and the password ***** (while keeping the TeamViewer window open.)

If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.

Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Are you having any issues with downloading/running the TeamViewer file, as requested above? Please reply back to me below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I installed the Team/Viewer but i don't know your ID # ***** put in the appropriate box. btw, there is no #39 to click on
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK, in the TeamViewer window, do you see an ID and password ***** listed there now? Do let me know.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

You seem to have gone offline now; please leave me a reply when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.