Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change the e-mail address on my iphone 5 Apple ID…

Customer Question
I need to change the...
I need to change the e-mail address on my iphone 5 Apple ID
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
9/27/2015
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Go to settings --> mail --> choose hotmail account --> Delete account

Then go back to settings --> mail --> add account --> outlook.com --> fill out information to add new email

to change it for icloud

settings --> icloud --> name/email -->contact information --> add another email, then make the new one primary

Didn't work, I need to change my Apple ID e-mail so I can authorize downloads

The below doesn't work?

to change it for icloud

I got the iCloud fixed I just can't get the Apple ID changed to the other e-mail to approve updates
I fixed the iCloud on my own before I contacted you

The new email you added, can you make it primary? You may get an email needing to confirm the email account.

Got it, thanks. I just didn't verify it on the e-mail

Awesome

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Checking in, do you need any more help with this, if not please rate.

Please rate, if you need any additional help; please let me know.

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator