Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have forgotten my password to get on the computer my

Customer Question

I have forgotten my password ***** get on the computer my account is XXXXXXXXXXXX can you please send me code to XXXXXXXXXXX so I can get into my computer or call my cell XXXXXXXX thanks norman
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer?
Is it new? Or was it working previously?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Do you open you cannot open any program on the computer at all?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi my computer is a Dell Inspirion N5030 it's not new but I just added the Windows 10 version on the computer it is asking for a password ***** my old one doesn't work the password ***** ***** the computer Help!
Do you have access to the email address as shown on that problematic windows 10 laptop? If no, whose email address is that?
Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have access to the yahoo account but the computer comes up with the email address and then asks for a password ***** the computer. I don't have the password ***** access the computer and no icons even comeup
Thank you. On another working windows or mac computer, or tablet, or smartphone, can you please reset the Microsoft account password ***** that yahoo email address (that comes up on the problematic computer) at the website below:
https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
, then check.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If that does not work, please try:

1. At the password ***** login screen, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard.
  2. Click on the Power icon, then click on the option Restart while still holding the Shift key.
  3. When a menu appears, then you can release the Shift key.
  4. When prompted, click on the Troubleshoot option.
  5. Then select the option Reset PC, and continue.
    When prompted, select the option "Remove everything", and check.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If that still does not work, please try:

1. At the password ***** login screen, click on the Ease of Access icon. Then click on the item On-Screen Keyboard.
  2. Click on the Shift key (or click on the Up arrow key) at the left of the on-screen keyboard on the computer's screen.)
  3. Click on the Power icon, then click on the option Restart.