Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

I set up folders in windowa live mail while using Comcast as

Customer Question

I set up folders in windowa live mail while using Comcast as my ISP.i"VE shifted to Verizon as my ISP and made Verizon as my default E_MAIL addrtess.If I cancel my Comcast account in windowa live mail will I lose all my folders I set up under Comcast?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply at the box given below and type your queries/result at the box given below.

If you have setup your account using IMAP settings, then the folders will be deleted. However, if you have setup your account using POP account, then folder will not be deleted.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.

Do you know if you have set up your Comcast account using POP or IMAP settings. Please let me know. Thank you, Sandy