Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I access my already established gmail account?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues.

Since you have already created a Gmail account, you can access it using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox. Use any of these web browsers and then go to http://gmail.com and you shall be redirected to the login page. Enter your FULL email address there, including the @gmail.com part, then enter your password ***** click Sign In. You shall be able to access your emails from there.

I hope that helped.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further. If you want, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in accessing your Gmail using any of your web browsers installed.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess