Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Royal Canadian Legion Boyle #169 We have ordered Windows 10.

Customer Question

Royal Canadian Legion Boyle #169
We have ordered Windows 10. I was able to get it up and running checking it out when I shut it down, I went to get into it I was not able to put the pass word in. It keeps saying that it is unable to accept it. How can this be fixed? I tried to get it from the account,live.com but I can't get into it either if you don't have a password ***** put in then how do I get to account.live.com I am using my computer at home to type this message.
I am the treasurer for the Legion and my e-mail is***@******.*** or phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to reset the Microsoft account password ***** the email address as shown on the problematic windows 10 computer at the website https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx (using your working computer)?

If that does not work, is it okay to reset the problematic windows 10 fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.