Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have made a mistake by starting a facebook account and

Customer Question

i have made a mistake by starting a facebook account and then being taken off facebook now i want to get back on so i opened a new account with the exact same information and every time i try to log on i am unable as facebook seems to boune me back and forth between the two. also from what i have experienced so far i am having trouble navigating face book. how can i have it explained to me. thanks.
***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your Facebook account. If you are having trouble signing in to your Facebook account, you need to reset the password ***** the account so that you can regain access to it again.

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix your Facebook account issue and show you how to complete and secure your Facebook profile?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like the one time flat fee option for remote access
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, how is it going? Have you seen the formal offer I sent you for remote access? Please let me know, I am still here to help.