flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

Please I desperately need to hack my husbands hotmail

Customer Question

Please I desperately need to hack my husbands hotmail account
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 years ago.

that is probably illegal and nowhere near as easy as the movies would have you think. Especially if you dont want him to know that you did it.

the easiest way is to get ahold of his password *****% of "hacked" accounts are because somebody gave their password ***** somebody they shouldnt have or answered a scam email that said they need to enter their id and password ***** the account would be closed

or get onto the device he uses for hotmail and hope it has the password ***** or he left it open. or you might try installing some key logging programs that would steal his password. But again he might find them and know you did it.

otherwise you can try to guess his security questions and reset his password ***** then he wont be able to use it and he will know somebody hacked him