Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

Using my sons phone. My phone has me locked out. 't remember

Customer Question

Using my sons phone. My phone has me locked out. Don't remember my Gmail password ***** Someone please help me
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send texts to both phones thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. To reset your Gmail password ***** have a couple of options which I have listed below:

Gmail:

Please go the following link:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/?hl=en&ard=AHwGkRnekgeou0eBDF3hn93LPyTxWMIymZIA-PHn3e4ShsZk4Zfu1uAPUu4syxysNDihgEE-ngNVLk4u1krxbRtA_hrZ6yfUP6U3kZxMZeMIO4mhoBu_KMnKXeCzFX5kmYEvLk4NwDTe27lex-zC5CIRmrgeIh4r8w

1) Click on "I don't know my password."
2) Type in the email address and hit "Continue"
3) Enter the captcha code and "Continue"
4) Next page where it asks you to enter the last password ***** remember, hit "I don't know."
5) Next page it may display a secondary email address attached to the account. If you do not recognize the secondary email account, below the "Continue" button in small text click on "Verify your identity" which is in blue text.
6) Then it will ask you for an email address they can use to contact you. Type in your email address and "Continue"
7) Then continue with the verification questions.

Option #2
Go to the following link:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?hl=en

Follow the instructions under "Contact Customer Support."

You will notice the first item is to fill out their online support form. After completing the form they will open a support ticket and you will receive a ticket number which you didn't previously have.

Then you can call them using the numbers they provide in the second step.