Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

My gmail account is. I am getting e-mails but none of my get

Customer Question

My gmail account is***@******.***. I am getting e-mails but none of my get sent out. What is going on?? Everything worked until I installed ATT broadban. HELP!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply at the box given below and type your queries/result at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue whileyou stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Please let me know. Thank you, Sandy

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

You may need to to change SMTP port number to 587.

Please tell me about your email client or change the port number to 587.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.