How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
Type Your Email Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

TV purchased on 2012...Samsung LED There is a gauze-like

Customer Question

TV purchased on 2012...Samsung LED
There is a gauze-like film on my screen...I can see picture behind is sold at times and at times it s in broad stripes.....came on suddenly
Can you tell me what it means
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question, and in order to give you the best advise I need to know a bit more information:

= Can you please provide the FULL model number of your LED Samsung TV.

= Although this issue happened suddenly, does it go away when the TV is shut down or when it's not in used for several hours?

= When did you notice this issue? Was it ever happening on and and off in the past?

Please try to reply to my questions the best you can so I can find the best possible outcome for you.