Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Can you look up dating sites to catch my husband to see if

Customer Question
he is cheating? I think...
Can you look up dating sites to catch my husband to see if he is cheating? I think he might go on zoosk too
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Today I found in his spam dating sites, hooking up with other girl sites and the other night when I walked in the room he acted really funny on his phone and was hitting the back button so I didn't catch him on whatever site he was on. Can you really find out if he is on dating sites or been on back page.com?? I really need to know he has been acting really funny lately we have been together for 13 years we have three kids
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2015
Email technician: CompDoc, Information Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Specialist

You can look in the browser histories. If you search google with your question there are many pages that tell you how to look.

CompDoc
CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Specialist