Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

How can get my old email from last 5 years! Because i didn,t

Customer Question

Hi! How can get my old email from last 5 years! Because i didn,t use the account when i stuck in Newman, Western Australia, And got old password ***** i in Auckland, NZ. But new password ***** in Port Hedland, WA. Is other way of getting my old emails back because i saved stuff on it. Because my workmate chuck in the bin by mistake!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.

I regret to inform you that it is not possible to recover all of the deleted emails in the period of last 5 years.

But, you can try the following to check how many of them it can recover:

Please login into your Hotmail/outlook.com(now, it is renamed as outlook.com by Microsoft).

• In the left pane of the Outlook.com window, click the Deleted folder. At the bottom of the window, click recover deleted messages.

Outlook.com will recover as many messages as possible and put them in your Deleted folder. If you don't see the deleted messages that you wanted, it means they are permanently lost.

When the recovered messages are back in your Deleted folder, you should move the important ones back to your inbox or personal folders because the Deleted folder gets cleaned out periodically.

You can find this information under this page:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows/outlook/recover-deleted-messages

Please understand that we are Justanswer team, an independent tech support service provider.

My job is to provide you with honest and truthful information. I hope you understand.

Please reply at the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Have you followed the steps provided?

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Sandy