Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have had an EMail with the same, time with no problems but

Customer Question

I have had an EMail with the same***@******.*** for a long, long time with no problems but suddenly about a week ago when I log in to EMail, it says Long In to a Centruy account,with my old EMail address in and wants my old password ***** it will let me go anywhere else. I do not remember the password ***** it has been about 20 ys ago since I used it. I think it was Crissy but that does not fly. Why do I have to have a new EMail . Margaret Rose/
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.

Hi!

It is not a new email but Embarqmail has been merged with Centurylink. If you cannot remember your password, you can reset it.

Please click here: https://centurylink.net/selfcare/password_reset/qa/reset/

Follow the prompts to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in.