Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have an Acer computer to which I added Word. I use Word to

Customer Question
get and receive emails. I...
I have an Acer computer to which I added Word. I use Word to get and receive emails. I would like to know how to attach a message. The message is ready to send, but when I type a message to go with it, I seem to have no way to attach it.
Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
8/28/2015
Email technician: Wes, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello there. Word is a Word Processing program, not an e-mail program so it cannot send and receive e-mail. You need to use a different program like Windows mail or Outlook in order to send and receive e-mail, or your e-mail provider probably has a web-based interface for sending and receiving e-mail which you can use through a web browser.

Waiting for your response so I can continue to assist you.

Wes
Wes
Wes, Consultant