Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have not visited my Facebook account in some time and

Customer Question

I have not visited my Facebook account in some time and would like to do so again.
Firstly, I have changed my email address and secondly I have forgotten my Password.
How can I get to my past account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What happened to your previous email address?
If you have tried to recover your facebook account at the facebook website, what happened?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU, ***** ***** ! I have given you my credit card but really do not need your kind of service, that I need on a regular basis. PLEASE CANCEL MY TRANSACTION WITH YOU. I thought I was paying a one time fee for an answer to my question not being hooked up to a monthly fee. PLEASE CANCEL !
I'm sorry, monthly support subscription is only optional; this is a one-time support session per your request, and we guarantee our service.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=14834e84-10bd-4951-93aa-b6ccb5714645
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you.